New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Va Va Valentines


Va Va Valentines....

So this blog post is SO late, just like the last one, but I have been so busy and *ahem* lazy that i haven't been making my blog as much of a priority as i should have! but as my philosophy goes...better late then never!..so here is my V-day post!
Oh and I have officially been blogging over a year! W00t W00t!!



So our Valentines day kinda started a week before when my mom had sent us an early Valentines day present. She sent us some moo-la, chocolate and a little heart shaped card!..Landon indulged himself in the chocolate and of course was in love with the little paper heart card!..adorbz!

On V-day Wil decided to take Lando out for a bit while I took advantage of getting a shower, when i came out this lovely set up was arranged on our kitchen table!..I absolutely loved it! him and Lando did a great job picking everything out!

Wil said Lando picked this card all by himself ;) I LOVE it thanks baby boy!..sorry i look ill but I'm actually wearing "subtle" "natural makeup" that Wil actually applied on me! LOL!

Here's Lando getting educated! lol..the ball that he has stretched around the back of his head was actually a valentines day present he picked out himself! along with the video he is watching!..Wil and i had decided that we were going to get Lando a helium balloon bear for V-day because every-time we went to the store he would point and want it, but we told him he needed to wait, but when it came down to choosing on the v-day he went with the ball!..silly boy!


So when Wil and I went out to eat for V-day when Landon was 1 month old and it was a nightmare, I don't know if it was because we took our newborn and i was just paranoid with all the people or just the large mass of people in general freaked us out! But because of that incident we decided this year we would have our own Valentines day feast right in the comfort of our own home! we slaved away making bbq ribs, lobster tail, and seasoned shrimp! it was DELICIOUS and worth it!..i think this will be a tradition for us!..although on a side note i think i might be slightly allergic to shellfish lol!..i didn't swell up or break out in a rash, my throat felt a 'lil itchy, and i think i remember this happening before when we went to Red Lobster for dinner some time ago!..so i might not be able to enjoy this is much as i like!

The beginning of Feb I had made my first trip to Ulta Beauty!.. Absolutely LOVE that store, it was right up my ally!..when i got there they were featuring their limited edition Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda, and Theodora Pallet! I'm dying to see that movie so i was all over these babies!..I really wanted to get one right then and there but we lost our debit cards lol so Wil told me when we got new cards i could order one, so I chose the Glinda because I already have a lot of colors like theodra and I had something else in mind that had similar colors for my b-day!..but this showed up on the door step Valentines day night! awwww! I was ecstatic!

Over all this was an AMAZING valentines!..one to remember for sure...It was so nice to relax and spend time together!..Im so thankful for such a loving family!... And Valentines isn't just about having a significant other to love, its a day designated about embracing everyone in your life that you love!








1 comment:

  1. mmmm your V-day dinner looks AMAZING!! i loved doing a stay at home v-day dinner last year. i'm gonna try to do that next time. brett's totally allergic to shellfish, which means i can never make it at home, such a bummer!

    ReplyDelete