New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sometimes my child......




Okay I'm sure all of you who have children have experienced this at some point through out your online social life! I have just spent the past two days working on a blog post for our California trip, and what does Landon do while his daddy is suppose to be watching him? Comes upstairs, runs up to me, (who just so happens to be sitting on my happy butt working on my ever so long California blog post) starts smacking the keys on my computer and manages to publish the post!!! grrrrrr!..I attempted as fast as I could to delete the dang thing so those of you who stumble across it, don't become mind blown with how awful my grammar is before my husband edits it! And then soon forms the opinion that I have broken English HAHAHA!..well my English isn't that bad nor is my grammar, but when i attempt to start my blogs at 1am because that's finally when I get my ME time, you would be quick to presume that i cant type or spell worth beans!..so if u just so happen to see my unfinished blog post about out trip, please disregard and look the other way and just look forward to my new one that now wont be visible to the public eye now for at least a week! Thank you Landon for that!..lol p.s I love you!

2 comments:

  1. oh girl i TOTALLY know what you're talkin about. i try to blog at night when everton's asleep but sometimes i feel brave enough to blog while everton's playing in the living room. and yup, he runs over, slams on my keyboard and will delete what i had just written! drives me nuts! but we still love our little piste hans huh? can't wait for your cali blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah oh no!..so it sounds like its typical for the little tykes at this age then!..yeah i was so mad! lol even though i shouldnt of been..you are SO right got to love the little piste hans!..thanks ;) hopefully i will finish it sometime this century! lol

    ReplyDelete