New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall in LoVe

Fall in LOVE.......





Fall is in the air already! the leaves are changing and it is such a beautiful atmosphere, I just love it. However it is very unfortunate with all the fires in the area it is depositing the retched smoke in the air, I took my little man on a walk not realising how bad it was, and I totally should of put masks on the both of us, but if it came to that I would rather stay at home, because it was making it very unpleasant to enjoy the fall crisp air :( despite all that, the feeling of fall has got me SUPER exited for this time of year. I have always been a summer person, and not that my summer wasn't amazing, I have just added another fav season to my list that I absolutely love.


I cant believe this year is almost over and I can honestly say it has been fantastic!  Wil and I  have got along great, we live in a beautiful little town home, and Landon is growing up so fast!!! I will have a two year old in four months!..is that really possible? He knows how to do sign language and it is the most adorable thing! it melts my hearts every time and I throw a hoot and a holler and he loves it!

So with all the beautiful leaves changing we were able to take alot of fun family photos, they turned out amazing! Most of all I posted them to facebook. So we went to Salmon for a visit, and my parents have an awesome camera, that we took the pictures with. It was soooo much fun, although our only day to take pics was on Sunday, we had to wait to get out of church to take them!... so by the time we were already to go, Landon was in serious need of a nap, and he was a bowl full of cranky pants, but despite his screaming and running off and throwing his head back almost giving me a black eye and a busted lip, we were able to whip out some dang nice pictures! with no extra facial modification ;) woot woot!


So now that we are back home, we finally put out our first fall decoration, a little reef on our door! I think it adds that little fall pizazz to our little home, we also have our scentsy  filled with Sticky Cinnamon bun, now I' m debating what color of nail polish I should paint my nails, and I'm highly addiced to Orange Cinnamon rolls at the moment! gahhh not good for my health!..But I am also on the lookout to find Caramel Apple Milkways! I had a bite size piece in the Primary in Salmon when they passed them out and now I cant find them anywhere here in  Idaho Falls!..Maybe that's a sign of the universe telling me I need to kick sugar! but anyways  just to be festive and on top of everything else  I have been doing nothing but cooking out of our rock pot so not only is fall in the air...Its also in our house ;)




1 comment:

  1. great post! i think i'm more of a summer girl but i'm starting to enjoy fall right now! sorry that those fires have been ruining your fall walks. hopefully they'll go away so landon can have fun outside!

    ReplyDelete