New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bringing on the New Year!!






I cannot believe its a new year already, and I can honestly say it was a beautiful year!..I met so many great friends and only focused on those who matter to us, and it really made for an awesome year!..We will be celebrating just the three of us again, which I'm exited for, we have plans to for little smokies, crescent rolls and our last little bit of binging on junk food before we make a resolution to have a year of clean eating and getting our sexxaay on!

But I cant forget to mention all the fun leading up to the new year!
A couple of days after Christmas (on my hubby's b-day) We headed down to Utah to celebrate and eventually gather with family to celebrate Wil's grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! absolutely amazing!..They are such great people and we all celebrated over a delicious lunch at T.G.I.F I was a first timer, and i can honestly say i was impressed! We were then going to go back with Wil's grandparents to their home  in Nephi, but then made the decision to go back home and spend the next couple days as a little family before Wil needed to go back to work.


Wil's Twinner
My little boopie..and well hello Daniel back there ;)....

Me and my handsome hunnee

Me and my sis in law, and the back of Lando's head at TGIF



Shortly after leaving the lunch i told Wil I really wanted to go to City Creek Mall, I have heard so much about it, plus i really wanted to go to MAC because it's not an easy store to go to and find in this area! upon arriving  at Mac I pretty much knew what I wanted but in the back of my head i wanted one of the artist to put red lipstick on me! I was about to disregard that but then a tall lady came up to me with bright red hair and bright red lipstick that looked fabulous, I decided to go for it, because I had the feeling she knew what she was talking about ;) So here it is..
Do I pull it off? lol

I absolutely love it! so I had to buy the color! maybe a new look for 2013?



So after leaving Nordstroms l really wanted to visit some of my family on the way back home, so I called my mom and asked if she knew if they were available. Turns out they were on their way to Salt lake and we just so happened to be leaving!..So i called my cousin who I saw only once this year, and turns out we were by the same exit!!..It was meant to be!..So we pulled off and took the EXIT to Centerville were they just so happened to have a delicious In N Out Burger for us to meet at!..I was ecstatic!.. i Love seeing members of my family!..It was a little Reunion!..but it was so fun to be able to visit for the short amount of time that we did, and thankfully my little stinker child was in a splendid mood!

She just so happens to ROCK awesome red lips too! and we look HOT!


LOVE these ladies!! 


So our little Utah trip was so much fun! I'm glad it happened! I'm glad the world didn't end and I can look forward to another amazing year with all the wonderful people in my life! and continue to love upon my little boy who is turning 2 in less then a month!..well now i guess its time to have another one then!..jk that definitely wont be happening in 2013! LOL We got our gym memberships for Christmas and I plan on making a resolution of getting in shape, along with Wil and some other goals as well... and I assume Landon's would be to stop crapping his pants and get potty trained ;) jk Landon  plans to make more friends and melt the hearts of those he comes in contact with! :D


Good Bye 2012.....








2 comments:

  1. love it love it love it! love the blog and the red lips! you totally do pull it off. i need to find a shade of red that looks good on me! and isn't city creek AMAZING?!!?! happy new years cuz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks so much!!..blogging is so much fun, and I'm so thankful that one day i can look back and read these!..Thanks ;) I was really embarrassed when i first tried and went around wearing it because I was afraid it was going to look like to much on me!..but then fell in love with it!..I'm sure when u find that perfect shade of red it will look fantastic on you! Red looks amazing on our skins tons!..City Creek mall really was!!..although I didn't get the chance to explore much ;( maybe we will have to meet up there sometime!!!..Happy New Years to you guys as well!!

    ReplyDelete