New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Christmas Time!!!



So I have just come to the realization that it has been FOREVER since i have written in my blog! and i figured now would be the perfect time to do it! The end of the year is my favorite time of the year!..it's so festive and family oriented, i couldn't love it anymore! I had mentioned a lil bit on FB about how this is going to be our first Christmas as a  just our little family this year!! I'm way exited!!..We have so many fun plans together!..although it is going to be weird not being around tons of family on Christmas, but that's okay! I'm thankful for the many years that i got to spend surrounded with a bunch of family! and now its time to start making new traditions!




We started off the winter festivities by taking cute pictures in Salmon, I used this one for our Christmas card this year along with others from fall!..I wanted to make sure our cards looked extra festive this year!..it was even snowing when the picture was taken!!

 

Speaking of our Christmas card!..here it is!..I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!! I think I will use Etsy more often!!..which by the way is a new found obsession!..even had to download the app because I'm contantly browsing it;)


Bridge look familiar? Because its the same one used in our fall pics!..So fun!

One thing that has been very unique to me this time of year is making crafts!..i think i found another new obsession!!..I LOVE doing crafts!..which is a complete surprise to me because that was something i sucked at growing up!..But this year i gave them a shot and everything clicked for me! I have so many more ideas for this next year and more holidays to come!



See not to bad for a rookie! ;) 


So although we will not be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas with the rest of the family we did get to see them! almost in the same weekend too!

This was Christmas at my parents house in Salmon! We had so much fun!..We were able to get all my siblings under one roof!


Then less then a day later we made it back to IF and woke up to Wills parents coming to visit us!..Landon got lots of nice presents from them too!!

But they were only able to visit for a short time, but they left my brother in law Daniel with us!

Sure love this guy! he is an amazing person from the inside out!

He even helped me make some Christmas treats!!


We  had so much fun in the short amount of time he got to spend with us!..I'm so grateful for the family I have and the family i married in to!..I'm constantly surrounded by amazing people, even though we don't get to see them all the time, we always make the best of it when we are together!. and i couldn't be happier!..I cant wait for Wil to get off so we can enjoy the Holiday's as a little family! We have plans to open our gifts from "Santa's Elf" tonight, drink Peppermint Hot chocolate and watch non stop Christmas movies! I'm sure the same goes for tomorrow as far as the hot chocolate and movies, we plan to have a little feast and of course see what Santa has for us tomorrow morning!.. And then shortly after Christmas we will be celebrating Wil's birthday and visiting more family in Utah and possibly going to go see the lights at Temple square, if they are still up, because this year we were not able to go see them before Christmas but that's okay as long as we get to do it spending time as a family..because that's what its all about.....





2 comments:

  1. your crafts are amazing!! i'm too lazy to do crafts during holidays. it would be so fun if one day we could get together and do some! glad to hear your Christmas went well! it's a good thing you were still able to have Christmas with your family! and most definitely hot chocolate and Christmas movies are the best way to spend a relaxing Christmas day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw why thank you! they sure are fun!..I would love to get together with you and so crafts, because I think you are very craft! :)..It def was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete