New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Landon's second Valentines day!

Okay so this was Landon's 2nd v-day, but at the same time it almost felt like his first, it almost gives me a bitter sweet feeling thinking about it, but last year he wasnt even a month old, and I remember it like it was yesterday, it is amazing how fast time goes and even more amazing how babies grow and how there capabilities are so different a year later!..ok so think about it?..if u had a friend and u saw him/her for the first time in 5 years, for the most part your friend looks the same, but then say u last saw a baby of a friend or relative 5 years ago, there would be such a drastic change in that child!..so I guess the moral of the story is to hold on to your children and forever cherish them, because holidays and times and events in there life are so precious <333..so for it being Landon's first valentines being able to walk and eat chocolate and enjoy his card, I don't think it could of been any better!..my mom for as long as I can remember always made valentines such a special day for us, she would either come to our school or wait till we got home and spoil us with valentines day goods and take us out to dinner that night, and I hope I can continue the tradition and do this for Landon! <333 it was a very good day for us, Landon and I the night before put daddy's present on the counter so when he woke up he would be surprised and then he did the same for us, I then gave landon his present from will and I and he loved it!i don't think he has had that much sugar ever! I also got him some Jammie's that he refused to let go of lol!.. Then after work daddy surprised me with my all time favorite desert.. Chocolate dipped strawberries!! Can u say yumm!!!.. And then we went to chuckerama were my sweet mom got us a gift certificate there!.. See even though I am married and moved away she still manages to do special things for us!..Thanks mang!..so over all it was a perfect day!

2 comments:

  1. awwww sounds like a fun valentines! i bet if i saw landon i'd freak out over how much he's changed since i last saw him and that was just Christmas! darn kids grow too fast before we know it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes we had a alot of fun that day!!..although i need to be more crafty and creative like you lol!..i loved the turn out of you guys' V-Day ;) but omg yes landon has changed so much! he's so much skinnier then he used to be!..i bet i would freak out if i saw Everton too, he's sure seems to be growing up fast too!..i know they need to slow down on the growing up business!

    ReplyDelete