New Blog!!

New Blog!!
Our Little Family

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

On the big day I turned 22!!

So first off I want to thank everyone who sent birthday wishes my way! I loved it and it truly made my day!!

So my overall day went very well, other then the fact that Willy Billy wasnt here to share it with me, not entirely his fault, actually not his fault at all, if it were up to him I knew he really wanted to be here, but thanks to a heartless individul who does not understand the true meaning of a family, poor Willy billy was stuck in Jackson Hole *cries* But thank goodness for this past weekend! My dad from ND and my mom, brother and sister from Salmon came up and we celebrated my birthday early! I cant thank my parents enough for everything they do for Will, Landon and I!..Sooo, This past weekend was the bomb! and if it wasnt for that, i would feel even worse then i did today, about having Will gone, and not spending time with family. But knowing today was actually my real birthday, I still wanted to to something fun, and not treat it like another ordinary day, that would be sad! but i would have to say, that between Landon and i we had and amazing time just the two of us, and we actaully had alot of fun!..The day started off with him watching his favorite cartoons, until randomly the tv decided not to start working, so that left us on to new and better things! So when the time came for Landon's nap, i decided to get started on our dinner for tonight. I was going to make a cake also but my mom said she had that covered? hmmm well how could my mom of done that if she was in salmon?

My creative thinking Mommy aka MANG! who knew i was going to be at home all alone with no transportation, had a beautiful cake as well as a delicous sandwich plattered of which she pre-ordered and had it delivered!
I of coarse had no idea that my mom was going to do such a nice thing for me, so like early mentioned i had started on dinner while Landon was napping and decieded to make BBQ meatballs and mash potatoes! but in the middle of the making of the meatbals... SPECIAL DELIVERY! here shows up a cake and my sandwich platter! needless to say i left out the mash potatoes but continued to make my nummy meatballs! cause after all its just me and the baby man!


OMG!! these were so good!..i know it looks like ketchup on them but it really is BBQ made from scratch!  the recipe came from my ward newsletters i recieve!..and if i can help it i want to save a couple for Willy to try! Cause Lando man loves these and sure did I!!







The anticipation of waiting 45 minutes for the meatballs to get done left me to get a little camera crazy with me and Landon!..I sure do love him!


Eventually 45 minutes came and went and we were ready for our feast!


And of coarse after stuffing our faces with turkey sandwiches and Meatballs, we sang happy birthday together and had some delicous white cake with chocolate frosting!..it was good!

So after all, my big day of turning 22 was amazing!..It still breaks my heart knowing that Will wasnt here, but i know when we see eachother again this weekend we will make up for it!..Oh and of coarse after water marbling my nails (which is soooo fun and amazing) just for my birthday only lol i re-painted my nails!!
I dont know how i quite feel about this paint job, it really was a experiment! and btw my thumb looks exactly like my ring finer, but i guess it looks all right, except my nails like glow in the dark! and i dont think they are supposed to do that. And they really are brighter in person then they are in the picture! but its all good, because nail poilsh comes off and i got tons more experiments that i want to try!


And there you have it! my birthday in a blog!..and again I just want to say thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday! and too my Mang for making it a special day 164 miles away!

2 comments: